Last Updated on April 27, 2021 by Muhammad
Grilling season is about to start, and you are tired of using charcoal grills. Bring the gas grill and enjoy the delicious food without any effort. You do not need to wait for the charcoal to burn and heat the surface. You have to supply the gas connection, and the gas grill will be ready for cooking.
The gas grills heat up quickly and have incredible features like a side burner, side tables, ignition button, and grease tray. If you want to buy a gas grill at a reasonable price, then you have come to the right place here. We prepared a list of the six best gas grills under $600
Top 6 best gas grills under $600 Reviewed:
These Three are the best-recommended gas grills from us
- Weber 46110001 Spirit E-210 Gas Grill
- Cuisinart CGG-7400 Propane, 54 Inch, Four-Burner Gas Grill
- Weber Spirit E-310 Liquid Propane Gas Grill, 46510001 model – Black
#1. Weber 49010001 Spirit II E-310 3-Burner Natural Gas Grill, Black
be ready to enjoy the grilling season with the latest weber 49010001 equipped with the latest GS4 grilling system the infinity ignition, high performance of burners,flavorizer bars, and grease management system. Each component of GS4 is designed efficiently and for the satisfaction of the customer.
The porcelain-enameled cast iron cooking grate of 529 square inches retains the heat and heat up quickly. The grate with two sides one is the thin side that is for fish and shrimp, vegetables and the other side is the wider side that is to create the sear marks on the meat.
The open cart design of the weber grill allows you to keep all grilling tools for easy accessibility. If you want to save space, then you can fold down the side table by pressing a button. The six stainless steel hooks can be used to hang the grilling tools. The weber has a warming rack to keep the food warm or toast burger buns.
- Reversible cooking grate of porcelain-enameled cast iron
- Stainless three burners deliver 30000BTUs of high and even heat
- The 426 square inches of the primary cooking surface with 105 square inches on the warming rack
- The lid-mounted thermometer to check the temperature during cooking
- The open cart design gives you extra space for work
- Upgraded GS4 grilling system
- 10-year weber guarantee
- It also includes a 10-foot flexible hose
- Even and high heat
- It holds the heat well
- The aluminum drip tray catches the grease properly
- Lights up easily
- The grill constructed with cheap material
- Dents in some parts of the grill when arrived
#2. Weber Spirit E-310 Liquid Propane Gas Grill, 46510001 model – Black
the perfect size grill for enjoying parties with friends. The grilling surface of 529 square inches is enough to make a couple of burgers for family members. The grill heats the surface with 3 stainless steel burners with 32000BTUs per hour. the stainless steel side table can be used to place the serving plates and spices or sauces. The porcelain-enameled lid with the cook box is rust-resistant.
The weber spirit E-310 has a thermometer on the lid to check the heat. The ignition button and the large stainless steel cabinet to store the large size accessories all these facilities are added to enhance the convenience of the user.
- Solid stainless steel constructed grill is durable
- Electronic ignition button lights up the burner easily
- Stainless steel large cabinet
- Two-sided tables
- Porcelain-enameled flavorizer bars increase the smoky flavor of the meat
- Cast iron cooking grates retain the heat
- Six tool hooks to hang the grilling tools
- Fuel gauge shows you how much fuel left in the propane tank
- It takes less time to assemble
- Cleaning of the grill is easy
- Long-lasting grill
- Easy to control the heat
- Difficult to clean the cooking grates
- You can not fold down the side tables in limited space
#3. Weber 46110001 Spirit E-210 Gas Grill | Liquid Propane, 2-Burner | Black
Making a delicious meal for the family is easy with the weber 46110001. the grill comes with a primary cooking area of 360 square inches with a warming rack of 90 square inches. Use the warming rack to toast the bread. The grill featured porcelain enameled cast iron cooking grates that are easy to clean and retains more heat.
This weber grill has 2 stainless steel burners and flavorizer bars. The fold-down side tables the large stainless steel cabinet. This grill is overall constructed with solid material of stainless steel, which won’t rust and durable.
Find Out: Best Gas Grills under $500
- Porcelain-enameled lid
- Built-in lid-mounted thermometer
- The grease tray is easy to clean
- Heavy wheels to move it from store to backyard
- Built-in ignition button eliminates the need for matches and lighter
- Six tool hooks to hang the grilling tools
- It is easy to set up
- Fold-down the side tables to store them in a small space
- Solid cast-iron grates are easy to clean
- Easy to clean drip pan
- Easy to control the temperature
#4. Char-Broil 463377319 Performance 4-Burner Cart Style Liquid Propane Gas Grill, Stainless Steel
Are you ready to cook food by just pressing a button! Charbroil gas grill eliminates the hassle of burning charcoal. 4 stainless steel burners heat the entire grilling surface with 36000BTUs of heat. There is one side burner with 10000BTUs heat. The side burner has a lid fold down the lid to protect the burner. Sides tables offer you extra workspace during cooking.
The cast iron porcelain coated cooking grate of 425 square inches is rust-resistant and prevents the food from sticking to grates. The porcelain-coated grease pan is easy to clean and durable. The large cabinet can be used to place the propane tank.
The charbroil grill featured with electronic ignition button, lid-mounted temperature gauge to check the internal heat and the wheels.
- The warming rack gives you space of 150 square inches
- Lidded side burner to sauté or fry vegetables
- Stainless steel side shelves
- The large cooking space to make 20 burgers at a time
- It is made up of solid stainless steel
- High and even heat
- The side burner is great to make side dishes
- It is easy to clean the grease tray
- Side tables are made up of low-quality stainless steel
- Heat is not enough to sear food
- It is not suitable for indoors
#5. Blackstone 28 inch Outdoor Flat Top Gas Grill Griddle Station – 2-burner
Want to eat restaurant-quality food at home! Blackstone 28 inch griddle station with a large area of 470 square inches gives you the freedom to make breakfast lunch dinner. You can cook eggs, vegetables, potatoes, pancakes, and many more items.
You do not need to waste time assembling parts. This griddle is easy to assemble. It is easy to light up the burners with an electronic ignition button. The griddle has one side shelves and a bottom shelf for food and accessories storage. The two powerful burners with 30000BTUs of heat allow you to set two different cooking zones. You can keep the food warm until you finished cooking.
The black powder-coated steel frame is strong and durable, and easy to clean. When you clean the body of the griddle, its surface will look shinier.
- Two adjustable zones where you can control the heat
- The high-quality cooktop
- Two caster wheels to transfer it easily. lock the wheels to keep the griddle in place
- Built-in ignition button
- The grease tray catches the fat and grease from the meat
- Assemble griddle in less than 15 mins
- Locking wheels
- Storage shelf under the grill
- Large cooking area to cook many items in one time
- The frame of the griddle is made up of cheap material
- It is difficult to move with two wheels
- No windshield or cover
#6. Cuisinart CGG-7400 Propane, 54 Inch, Full-Size Four-Burner Gas Grill
The high-class grill gives you the facility to use a large grilling surface of 610 square inches to make multiple dishes at once. The 443 square inches of primary cooking area and 167 square inches of warming rack.
The cast-iron cooking grates retain heat and heat up quickly. The grates are easy to clean. The warming rack can be used to keep the food warm and to grill the vegetables and bread. They will also absorb the smoky flavor from the grill.
The grill has four stainless steel burners, each delivering 11000BTUs of heat. You can control the heat of four burners. You can keep the food warm in one area and the other extremely hot. Transfer the food from a hot area to a warm to avoid it from burning.
The Cuisinart has an electronic ignition button and lid-mounted thermometer for more precise temperature control. Two-sided shelves and bottle opener is given to enhance convenience during the outdoor part. The grill is constructed with solid stainless steel, which is rust-resistant and weather-resistant.
- Large cooking area with warming rack
- Two large wheels for easy moving
- The cast-iron cooking grates
- The lid is made from solid stainless steel. cover the surface to protect from extreme weather
- Built-in bottle opener
- It takes 35 minutes to assemble the grill
- It heats up fast
- Even heat across all surface with no flare-ups
- The grease tray is easy to clean
- Not possible to convert it to natural gas
- It does not come with cover
- Difficult to transfer this heavy grill with two wheels
Once you decided to buy the best gas grill for under $600, which grill is the perfect grill for you. You have to keep in mind some important factors here. We will guide you by writing these factors below.
Size is an important factor to consider because the grill under $600 comes in a different size. You just need a grill for your family or large gatherings. If you buy a grill with a larger cooking area, then you have to choose a 4 burner gas grill. It will be of high price. Choose a two-burner gas grill of medium size if you plan to cook for your family.
BTUs are the power of burners. A grill with higher BTUs will heat up quickly. Gas grills under $600 come with two to four burners.
The grill with more burners gives you full control over temperature. Some grills have the option of two different zones. you have to spend more money if you want a grill with more burners and higher BTUs
These days the gas grills are made up of the three material
Stainless steel material. Stainless steel is the less expensive option. It heats up quickly, but it does not retain heat properly
Cast iron grate. These grates are solid and heavily built. They retain heat for a longer time and heat up quickly. You should buy cast iron because it heats up the surface evenly and quickly. they also prevent the food particles from sticking to the surface
Porcelain-enameled coated grates. these are easy to clean and prevents the food from sticking
Other features are provided for the convenience of customer it includes
Side burner gives you a separate burner to fry or boil vegetables in a pan. you have to connect the burner to the propane tank of the grill
Many gas grills have a bottom cabinet where you can place the propane tank and accessories.
Foldable side tables increase the workspace. You can prepare sauces and keep utensils on side tables. fold down these tables in limited space
Electronic ignition buttons are added almost to all grills. They make the start-up easy by just pressing a button.
Check the heat level during cooking with the help of a temperature gauge. In this way, you can prevent the food from burning.
We hope that this article will help you in making a good decision. all the grills under $600 are of high quality and durable. You can buy a grill which can fulfill all your needs. You can choose the best grill from our top products.
If you do not want to buy a gas grill, then you can check our reviews and buying guide of the best infrared grills under $500