The Traeger pro pellet grills can be used for barbeque and smokers. These pellet grills are easy to use and give you outstanding grilling results. In Traeger, the pro grill use pellets as fuel instead of using charcoal and gas. As a result, the food will have a real smoky flavor, which is impossible to attain using charcoal and gas.
Here we will compare the Traeger pro 575 vs. 780 both smokers have a WiFIRE smart technology app that gives you more precise control over temperatures. But, first, let’s compare their features, pros, and cons.
Traeger Pro 575 vs 780 Comparison
Traeger Pro 575 vs 780 Reviews
Traeger TFB57GLEO Pro Series 575 Grill, Smoker, Black
Traeger pro grill is an original pellet grill to eat the smoky flavored food. It is easy to control the temperature with the help of WiFIRE technology. Connect your grill to home wifi and control the temperature with the Traeger app, and the Alexa technology allows you to control the grill by voice.
The Traeger 575 is the 6-in-1 versatile grill to grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, and barbeque. The porcelain-coated grill grates are easy to clean. In addition, this grill has a D2 direct drive drivetrain that ensures easy start-up, heats up quickly, and gives you perfect quality smoky food each time.
The Traeger with 575 grilling surface is enough to make twenty-four burgers, five-rib racks, or four chickens. The variable sped fan blows the fire while rotating smoke and heat inside the grill. The Traeger has a meat probe and hopper. You just need to add the wood pellet of your favorite flavor and start grilling.
- The maximum temperature limit is 500 degrees Fahrenheit
- The pellet hopper capacity is 18lbs
- It is possible to monitor food and adjust the temperature from a distance with WiFIRE technology
- The temperature remains consistent every time
- Smoke, bake, roast, braise, grilling and barbeque at at same grill
- 100% natural smoky flavor with wood pellet fuel
- Fast and easy assembly
- Easy start-up with auto ignition
- The shutdown is also easier
- Temperature control
- Built-in meat probe
- It is not made with high quality material
- It does not have lifting handles on the sides of the grill
Traeger Grills Pro Series 780 Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
The Traeger grill pro 780 also featured WiFIRE technology that allows you to control and monitor temperature from anywhere. The large cooking space of 780 square inches is large space to make thirty-four burgers, six rib racks, or six chickens.
You can use this Traeger pro grill to serve a large number of friends and parties. It also works with a D2 drivetrain for quick start-up and good quality smoke. It is possible to grill faster with consistent temperature and better smoke flavor. The porcelain-coated grill grates can be cleaned easily.
It also has a meat probe and featured Alexa technology to control it all by giving voice commands. It also has four wheels to move it quickly from store to backyard.
- Built-in meat probe
- Work with new WiFIRE technology
- Extra grill rack for more workspace
- Hopper capacity of 18lbs
- Autoignition button
- Best drivetrain delivers the wood pellets to the firepot
- Easy to use
- Smoke with consistent results
- Sturdy and well built
- Easy to control temperature and cooking time from your iPhone device
- No storage cabinets under the grill
- No side shelves
- Customer service is not helpful
When you are reading this comparison, you may think, what is the difference between the Traeger pro 575 and 780? Both grills have the same feature, but they are different in size. The Traeger pro 575 is 575 square inches, and pro 780 is 780 square inches. So you can serve a crowd with pro 780.
There is also a price difference between two smokers. You can buy any Traeger grill according to your budget and preferences.